Wednesday 23 March 2011

I've done a bit of shopping today. My legs are dropping of after all day at work in high heels on. The weather is beautiful and I am really looking forward to the weekend. I would like to go for a little trip around the area where we live. There is so many nice historical places around here. Me and my hubby are National trust members, but we still didn't have a chance to use aur membership cards this year.

Translation: Zrobilam dzisiaj male zakupy. Nogi mi prawie odpadaja po calym dniu biegania w pracy w szpilkach. Zrobilo sie ostatnio tak cieplo jak latem, wiec z niecierpliwoscia czekam na weekend. Chciala bym sie wybrac na jakas wycieczke po okolicy. Jest tu tyle pieknych historycznych miejsc do zwiedzania. Jestesmy nawet czlonkami National Trust, lecz w tym roku nie mielismy sposobnosci wykozystac naszej karty czlonkowskiej.
I am adding photographs of today's little treats.
ans something for my sweetie



0 komentarze:

Post a Comment