Friday 21 September 2012

Even tho Jacob is still not sleeping in his room I wanted his room to be finished before he was born. I was so stressed out that we will not have enough time when he is born, and I wanted everything to be perfect for him. I generally think that girls rooms are so much cuter and easier to decorate, so I couldn't decide what colors to go for in Jacob's bedroom. I went for blue and green because I wanted his room to be colorful and classy at the same time. I made few things myself because I'm crazy about color coordination. Blinds, bedclothes, cushions and after yesterday big toy box as well are made out of the same fabric. It was quite a challenge for me because I couldn't you a sawing machine before. Now I can make simple things myself and it is so much more fun.What do you think guys? Do you have any tips to make it look better?

8 komentarze: