Tuesday 25 September 2012

Hello everyone! It feels like winter in the air. Last night the winds were so strong that you could hear weaselling and that's what was waking my little boy all night. Because he is such a good boy we didn't have to help him to go back to sleep because he can already settle himself. He is using his little thumb to do that. I'm so proud of him. Last week I ordered photos to put them in to my albums and two posters to go on the wall in JJ's room. I will shall you later. I have to ask my handy man to fit it on the wall first. Even tho I create web albums with lots of photos each month I think that there is something really magical about holding an album full of beautiful memories. I ordered two posters and now I've got a dilemma which one to hung on the wall. Which picture would you use?

3 komentarze: