Friday 5 October 2012


We are being pretty lazy today sitting and playing at home. I've got so much cleaning to do. I never get anything done during the weekend because we always go somewhere and do something with my hubby or we have guests at our house. Have I mentioned that he doesn't like me cleaning? He thinks that I've got cleaning disorder because I can clean until 22:00 at night or later. I just think that there is always so much to do and I can't just sit and relax until everything is done. Man will never understand how much work needs to be done around the house. I bet some of you will agree with me :) Anyway, as I promised before I'm posting pictures of few things I bought recently and also today's outfit.

Skirt - H&M
Top - Primark
Belt - Peacocks


0 komentarze:

Post a Comment